Saturday 14 July 2012

Why some guys NEED facial hair!

Yesterday I was shaving and I got to the point where I had to trim my beard and do the outline of the goatee. Well the trimmer slipped and I took out a HUGE chunk of hair from my beard and I could not hide it.  So I had no choice but to shave it all off!  


AAGH!!!!

Some guys can pull off the clean shaven look... while some of us just can't.


Me clean shaven

I was using the goatee to HIDE the double chin!!
Worst part is, I can tell it looks bad!  People at work do a double-take look, when shopping people do a double-take look.  My wife, even during a heated discussion, will just pause, look at me and laugh.  And my hair growth is slow, so it will take at least 2 to 3 weeks till my beard is long enough so I can have my goatee the way I like it.  Honestly, I cannot even look at myself in the mirror without laughing!  

Also, being an overweight guy with long hair and man-boobs.... you know where I am going with this!



1 comment:

  1. Do you know who your teenager is communicating with? Cell phone tracking software programs froknown m "hackingloop6@ gmail . com" let you see exactly who your child is texting, calling or receiving calls from.  Teenagers are to do some sneaky things while others may come across content that can steal personal information. You can also reach hackingloop on + 1  (612) 502-3647, for any hacking related service.

    ReplyDelete