Monday 2 July 2012

Day 1

This is my first post EVER on a blog site. Hope to get things up and running soon once I figure out how to go about it all.
So DAY 1 is really just that. I am using this as a way to keep me on track with my health and fitness goals. I am doing 2 programs. "DDPYOGA" and "The Gabriel Method." I have the ddpyoga and I am doing it but soon will get the ball rolling with the fundamentals from the Gabriel method.
I will write more in the coming days, my goals, my backround, likes, dislikes, and where I want to be in life. 
But just a little preview for you.  I was 300 pounds last summer, right now at 280 pounds.  So I lost 20 pounds, that is great, but I lost it since January and have been stuck on 280 since then.  I do not really weigh myself, I rather go with how my clothes fit and the notches on my belt.  Last year I was on the very first notch on my belt and it was about to EXPLODE off of me.  In January it was at a comfortable fourth notch, but since then, over the last month I went back to the third notch and I am not too thrilled with that.  So here I am with the decision to do a blog to be more accountable for myself and for my actions.  
This is not just another fat-guy-wants-to-be-thin blog.  It will be more.  From my diet to exercise to family stresses and to any crap that I feel the need to let out!

More like RANTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment