Sunday 22 July 2012

Feelin' the backlash!!!

WOW!!! Got some heat about my last post from my wife!  So let me settle this.  That was two isolated incidences. Which really got under my skin.  I do NOT hate my customers, well, I do not hate all of them at least! Ha!.   But seriously, I value my customers because without them I would not have that job nor the satisfaction of working at such a great place.  Just sometimes you get those one-in-a-million nut-balls!  Look, I'm trying to apologise if anyone was offended.

But that is what this blog is about.  A place for me to vent, release frustrations, also to put out there the things in my life so I can remain accountable for it.  Since July 14th I re-started my workouts everyday, EVERYDAY!!!   I have been doing the DDPYOGA workouts everyday, been kicking the "Energy" and "Fat Burner"  programs for the last week, so it is time to turn the volume up and hit the next level this week coming.  I was doing the "Diamond Cutter" workout in May, but fell off the wagon since then.  Energy and Fat burner are about 20 to 30 minutes each, whereas Diamond Cutter is close to one hour.  There will be days I mix it up, not all Diamond Cutter here on out.  Just to keep options available for days where I am pressed for time... or too tired to do one hour workouts!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to hack and gain access to Cell phone..END TO END ENCRYPTION...or phone password, or you want to know what your partner does with his phone,you want to track his/her..GPS PHONE TRACKER....know what your kids do online,read their emails without them knowing,unlock that device your partner hides things in.Contact "hackingloop6@ gmail . com", text or call him on + 1 (612) 502-3647.I promised him that I will share this online for people needing hacking assistance.

    ReplyDelete