Monday 23 July 2012

DIAMOND CUTTER!!!

Today I did "Diamond Cutter"  fully and completely!! First time I have done it all the way since May!  In May I dropped off and stopped.  It was SO hard to get back on the ball.  Today I wanted to skip the workout, I was telling myself I was tired.  But then I asked myself, "Are you tired, or are you being lazy?"  So I got off my @$$, put the DVD in and just kicked it.  My heart rate was in the fat burning zone the whole time!  I felt so JACKED doing it and even more JACKED once it was over. My afternoon was great, I felt so alive!

I just finished and dripping sweat!

My mat is drenched in sweat, I had to leave it out to dry!

My heart rate was at an average of 138!!!  The method is: 180 - (your age) = your top zone
                                                                                then:  (Your top zone) - 20 = your bottom zone.

For me, it was 180 - 34 = 146  then 146 - 20 = 126

So my heart rate has to be between 126 and 146 to be in the fat burning zone!  What a difference a heart rate monitor makes!  I wish I took a pic of my heart rate monitor to post here as well.

Tomorrow I am hitting it again!

No Tired!!

No Lazy!!

No EXCUSES!!

DDPYOGA gets a thumbs up!





1 comment:

  1. I recommend 'hackingloop-spy', if you need to find out about a cheating partner, recover and retrieve stolen or hidden files or documents, recover password, erase fine and fees, spy and track any device, Background check, fix and boost credit score, Bitcoin top up, Change school grade, keep tab on your kids etc. reach out to him via ''hackingloop6@gmail . com'', he's a legit and reliable hacker, he's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647, his customer service and efficiency is top notch. I used his service and promised to share this for anyone that needs hacking service.

    ReplyDelete