Wednesday 4 July 2012

So what is this really all about?

Last year I was 300 pounds, always tired, no energy, woke up tired, dragged my feet everywhere I went.  I felt like a walking dead man. Honestly, I felt dead inside and living life was a chore.  Last November I did a Raw food diet for 30 days and DDPYOGA.  That is how I managed to lose 20 pounds.  Since then, I managed to just maintain the amount I lost and lately feeling the belt getting tighter.

So with this blog, it is to keep me accountable for my actions, what I eat, what I do, my exercise routine, etc.     My goal for the summer is simple in itself but keeping on track is the challenge.  By September 1 2012, I will be on the fifth notch on my belt.  So a little less than two months.  Right now I am on the third notch and its a little snug.


This is me wearing baggy clothes to make myself feel better.  
I will upload a pic of myself and a close up of my belt and what notch I am on right now tomorrow.  

You think I can make my September 1st deadline?  

No comments:

Post a Comment