Friday 13 July 2012

Happy Birthday!!!


  Before today, I never appreciated my birthday, I always took it for granted.  I have had some bad birthday experiences.  From people I did not want to see showing up, to jokes and insults about my weight, to being all ALONE ALL DAY LONG on my birthday (That was a really hard depressing day).  So every year I hope my birthday goes unnoticed.

Not this year!!!

This year, not only is it my birthday, but also my re-birthday. Time to put the old, negative, self-defeating thoughts, introverted me to rest and let the young, positive, outgoing, loving life, me shine.
When old negative thought come knocking, I just refuse to open the door.  I acknowledge it is there, but not let it effect me.

So wish me a happy birthday and I will appreciate it from the heart.

By the way, I am doing the DDPYOGA and July is a 30 day challenge.  I started on July 1st, BUT I missed yesterday and today.  Was not feeling 100%.  So I am re-starting it tomorrow! I posted on facebook, on DDPYOGA, that I am doing this along with a new eating plan (Gabriel Method) and I will have a 2 month celebration on September 13th 2012 by calling in to the Team Ddpyoga Radio show.  So as of Saturday July 14th, I am doing DDPYOGA EVERYDAY till September 13th!!!

Cheer me on!


1 comment:

  1. You can message "hackingloop6@ gmail . co m",. for hacking related problems. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouses and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber expert , he helps in catching cheating spouses by hacking and tracking their communications like calls, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. you can also text or call him on + 1 (612)  502 - 3647

    ReplyDelete