Tuesday 3 September 2013

Slippng

Lately I have been slipping down mentally, physically and emotionally.

Since the Kyle Cease Event, I came back home STRONG and MOTIVATED and INSPIRED!
I felt great!

But then, about mid-August, my energy level has been low and I do not want to be around anyone!  I don't know why this is coming about!

I do my meditations before bed and I sleep great now, but I still feel tired mid-day.  Not like I need a nap, but more like I do not have the energy to get my workouts done! 

I did a great Diamond Cutter last night. But I took the weekend off from doing any workouts and todays workout was ok. 

Aside from the fatigue, I am just tired of everything.  Tired of this raw food detox, tired of weighing myself, tired of having to be conscious and monitor everything I choose to eat, tired of medications, tired of supplements, tired of work, tired of customers, tired of almost everything!  I just feel so negative.

Mentally, I do not feel creative right now.  I have an idea for a book series to write, but I just do not feel inspired to put the pen to the paper.

Physically, I feel too tired to do my workouts properly and I see myself as failing at my goals. 

Emotionally, I cannot take negative criticism anymore.  Don't get me wrong, if I do something wrong I want to be told so I can correct it, that's ok.  But when someone attacks me for my character and who I am, I cannot take that!  I explode! 

I think I know why though.  As a teen, in school, when I was bullied, I never retaliated, I never stood up for myself.  After my school days, I promised myself, I will NEVER let anyone do something to me or say something to me without standing up for myself.  But I realise now, I have been standing up for myself with anger. 

Anybody got some good tips for releasing anger and frustrations? And don't tell me meditation and yoga cause I'm doing BOTH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment